Help us raise funds to open something unique in Croatia and the region!
With the lockdowns, there are more and more house pets around and they need proper health and wellbeing care, especially in urban environments. Just about everyone comes up against pet injuries to muscle, bones, age and similar. One of the best and most effective remedies for a great number of conditions is a pool specially designed for pets. Unfortunately, there is no such facility anywhere in Croatia and the immediate neighbouring countries, in fact nowhere closer than UK or Spain.
Our solution is a pets’ hydrotherapy rehabilitation centre. This can be used for pets of any size with various orthopaedic problems, likewise, for postoperative recovery, alleviation of arthritis, improving mobility, but also as part of a program for easier weight loss.
Our goal is to bring new technologies and innovations in pet care to Croatia to help pets recover and develop. In Croatia, this would be a unique type of therapy that would bring considerable benefits to pets and their owners through our expertise and experience.
Our goal is to raise 200.000,00 kn for the requested equipment.
Our plan to have the campaign active from 13.04.2021. to 22.05.2021.
Our services are based around hydrotherapy exercise/training programmes tailored to the specific needs of each of our four-legged friends. To begin a vet would assess the pet and it’s mental and physical and produce the documentation that would be necessary for the initial meeting with the therapist.
Besides the specific medical issues in general, the treatments will be adapted for:
– Obese pets, who will lose extra pounds most healthy way with regular exercise (controlled swimming) and a customized diet.
– Older pets – exercise adapted to the specific problems they face – joint mobility, preservation of muscle tone and mass, and general condition and vitality.
– Hyperactive puppies that encounter injuries due to falls and slipping – swimming contributes to the proper development of muscles and all other systems.
– Fitness program as a recreation contributes to maintaining health, physical condition and ideal body weight. (for pet owners who compete in exhibitions and other competitions)
HOW IT WORKS
Before each entry into the pool, a pet is slowly accustomed to the water, touch and the appropriate aids. Floating toys are selected, and a suitable floating vest or harness is put on him. The owner is present all the time but does not enter the pool. The usual therapy session would last about 30 minutes, with the appropriate breaks for the therapy to be successful. After training, there is a shower and drying with slightly heated, or unheated air and a towel.
EQUIPMENT AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
This project requires a specially designed pet pool, with a modular pod, anti-slip protection for entry and exit ramp and all associated pool equipment (recirculation water system, ozonation and UV radiation disinfection system).
The area also will be equipped with a shower, a waiting room/reception, a small meeting room and a toilet.
Other needed equipment:
- Life jackets
- Hairdryer for dogs
- Basic furniture (couch, reception desk)
- Washing machine
HOW TO DONATE:
In order to make a successful payment, you need:
1. select the desired payment amount on the right margin;
2. enter the requested personal data in the form;
3. select the desired payment method:
a) Visa or MasterCard card;
b) general payment slip or internet / mobile banking.
4. confirm the payment according to further instructions of the platform.
After the payment has been made, it is necessary to wait a certain time until the payment is processed and recorded on the campaign page. Payments made are recorded within 1 to 2 business days.
For additional technical inquiries regarding payment, please contact the e-mail address email@example.com or the phone number +385 (0) 95 711 0116.